Thursday, October 25, 2007

Lemotion for dummies


Blogging has taken the world by storm. With over 70 million weblogs in mid 2005 and that was 2 years ago, just imagine how many there are now in 2007. Just like blogging has becoming a fast growing phenomenon so is Lemotion taking the party world by storm.
In order to make this blog perfect and reach as many readers as possible, plus this is all brand new to me, I have purchased the book Blogging for Dummies. Because up until three days ago I have never even heard of blogging let alone know what a blog is
So watch this space and see it improve.
If you have any ideas on how to make this blog better please give me your comments.
I am off to have a photo shoot with Lemotion, trying out new cocktail ideas so soon I will tell you all about it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, does this mean that i am a dummie coz i drink Lemotion!

Or does Lemotion make you clever :)?

By Mic Brand said...

Lemotion makes you clever for sure.

The whole Dummies thing is more directed at me learning more and more about this Blogging thing. I am still very new at all this and learning more every day.

How did you come upon this blog? I am not always sure if people get to see all my adventures.

Mic

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.